Once a 3306, Forever a 3306

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hey fellow 33/06ians! =) Love u peepz so much Lor!
Hahaha! Didn't expect or Service Learning to be so meaningful... Anyway, i really enjoy myself playing with those Kids! Naughty but cute lor! heehee oso got a chance to work 2gether with Jamesee and Alvie!!! Nice working with them
I'll Never 4get those times! haha Exchange of gifts was so DAMN Funny can? Coz Kelvin bought me 3 sets of mini bikinis tt u can put in the cupboard to make it nice-smelling!!! hahaaha I was laughing my ass off when I saw it!!! It was Fun lah!! Also, 3 bars of cute soaps 4 me to bathe with ? I guess???=) anywae, miss those kids though they may be disrespectful at times! Kids are kids wad!! heeheehee But some may not feel the same way lor! Yesterday was such a shiok day! Clear up lockers, Nexus etc.. Go eat Secret Recipe! It was nicer than i expected but the portion was quite small heez=(
Well, I really had a Fun and meaningful week! Oh and today, Bball training onli 5 ppl cum. Reach so early gate oso never open! Felt like peeing But cnt get into scl toilet! haha so we ran to YIO Chu Kang MRT Station to pee! :) Jiao Lian played match with us 2dae too !!! (: Take care peepz!

Yong Yong=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to my website?