Once a 3306, Forever a 3306

Friday, April 27, 2007

hello ppl. =]

let me be the first to talk about the AJ Idol. Eclipse (James' group) was the first group. i swear, if i hadnt known anyone in Eclipse, i would have voted for them anyway. cos they sang It's my Life (by Bon Jovi)! blame the poor mike quality, not the lead singer's fault. lousy sound system too. James: good job! =] i think you guys deserve the award more than the other group. =] but it's alright, as long as WE all know it, can le. =]

that Peter guy was damn good. for those who don't know him, he's a beat-boxer. very pro. very good. super impressed.

overall, the concert was good. but it's somewhat surprising to see a guy dancing ballet. don't get me wrong, he was superb. but truth to be told, i've never seen a guy dancing ballet. pardon my ignorance.

-DiNG-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to my website?